HAHAHAHA OMG I'M SO FREAKING TIRED THAT I CAN JUST SLEEP RIGHT NOW.
HEHEHE TODAY MARKS THE END OF BAOC2012.
A REALLY FUN ENJOYABLE CRAZY CAMP I'VE BEEN.
LOVED IT. <3
SO HAPPY TO BE IN MIGHTY MINTOAURS SUB GROUO 6 BABYYYY.
hehehehhe got all e chio bus and cute handsome guys! ahahahaha i think i siao liao but reall eh, our group e freshies all not bad looking (: hehehe for some especially!!!
and am even moreee happy that i took photos with almost everyoneee so glad that they do not have curfew so that we can slack more tgt!!!! oh yah just created a fb group, so sad that i no have whatsapp!!! Whats this siol??
hahahaha i wanna get an iphone or android phone so badly nowwww because nobody's talking on fb!!! Sobs. T.T
hahahaha anyway i shall go zzz le. i still haven't pack my bag for tmwwww!!! how?????
tian ah, i wanna die already so lei le still need pack baggggg!!!!! OMG.
HAHAHAH GOODNIGHT BABAY!
WA LAO EH SO LONG NEVER MSG YOU. GOT MISS ME ANOT? HAHAH I MISS YOU LIKE SIAOZXS.! FASTER GO SERVICE YOUR PHONE LA. WA PIANG EH.! HAHAHA. ;D
MUAZXZXZXZXZXZXZX.
HEHEHE TODAY MARKS THE END OF BAOC2012.
A REALLY FUN ENJOYABLE CRAZY CAMP I'VE BEEN.
LOVED IT. <3
SO HAPPY TO BE IN MIGHTY MINTOAURS SUB GROUO 6 BABYYYY.
hehehehhe got all e chio bus and cute handsome guys! ahahahaha i think i siao liao but reall eh, our group e freshies all not bad looking (: hehehe for some especially!!!
and am even moreee happy that i took photos with almost everyoneee so glad that they do not have curfew so that we can slack more tgt!!!! oh yah just created a fb group, so sad that i no have whatsapp!!! Whats this siol??
hahahaha i wanna get an iphone or android phone so badly nowwww because nobody's talking on fb!!! Sobs. T.T
hahahaha anyway i shall go zzz le. i still haven't pack my bag for tmwwww!!! how?????
tian ah, i wanna die already so lei le still need pack baggggg!!!!! OMG.
HAHAHAH GOODNIGHT BABAY!
WA LAO EH SO LONG NEVER MSG YOU. GOT MISS ME ANOT? HAHAH I MISS YOU LIKE SIAOZXS.! FASTER GO SERVICE YOUR PHONE LA. WA PIANG EH.! HAHAHA. ;D
MUAZXZXZXZXZXZXZX.
Comments