Skip to main content

VERY HOT DAY.

Yes, today's weather is so hot to the maxxx omg hahahah i can't believe how much sweat i've produced during the morning. 
Teehee went to support the Disciples at Teen Games 2012! Woo didn't knew it was held at Bishan Activeee. Yay! Hahaha my first time seeing the event, well apparently we reached there quite late. Keke, needa fill all our tummys first mah! More important :P


After eating near his' old house e kopitiam there, headed down to find the Disciples! Hehehe it was funny at first because we couldn't find them. xD
I keep thinking that they were wearing the blue shirt so my eyes only focus on people wearing blue tees. Hahaha till Celia found their bags. No wonder, they wore black tees todayy! ;D
Anyway it was really fun because Jeremy's DSLR became mine, heheh my fingers went snapping all e way throughout the few hours while they were practicing or playing matches. i love taking photos, honestly! The thought of joining the photography club came in my mind when i was deciding which cca to join in NP. :) 


Took 400+ Photos! HAHAH. Jeremy, that poor fellow'll have a hard time uploading. keke don't care. chin chai! ^^
Also camwhored with his camera hehehe of course right, like what's the point when you have a perfectly working DSLR with you and you don't put it to good hands? :P
Kept getting screamed at by that garfield but yes, idc. :)
Help you guys take photos eh hahaha someone got people in midair one siol! Good photographer kay? Kekeke omg i super BHB yeah.
There were 2 teams playing cocurrently so i got to like move here and there with the DSLR, until my hands became sore from carrrying. Even my fingers like numb from all the snapping, teehee~!
BUT I LIKE. I JUST LOVE THE 'CLICK' SOUND WHENEVER YOU SNAP A PHOTO. 
ITS INTRIGUING :>
So later i'm gonna chase that jeremy to upload all e photos hehehe he this lazy cat confirm dw upload after seeing the n.o of photos he had to tag. Bleh :P


Head down to thomson plaza to study after all e matches ended, heheh tues still have teen games yeah! So looking forward :D
Its at KCPSS somemoreee e more i'm so looking forward kekekee!!!!
Miss that freaking awesome place so muchhhhh, all e memories. (:
Okayyy so we studies yeah and i kinda had a pretty difficult time coaching that cow, he better go study ahh!!! Shall go msg him later to tell him revise his ss and chemistry!! :) I should also go chiong finish my work so that i can help him in his work on tue! :D yeah kill 2 birds with one stone. See him and can help him with his studies!!!! 
But have to admit, today's STUDY DATE FAILED. =.=''
hahahhaha didn;t really study much because there;s was more people, there's also a very obnoxious brat sitting beside our table, give that face for what dafaq.
HOPE YOU FALL FLAT ON YOUR FACE. :P

*I'm so bad, cursing people to fall. But idc.*


Yeap so tk came to 'surprised' Celia by coming to join us awhile before he zhao to e temple. Its his brother's 21st Bday, hahaha so he gotta go home celebrate. hehehe so the 3 of us went to eat a delicious dinner at Popeyes!!!
heheheh its like everything about chicken: chicken nuggets, chicken tendor, chicken thigh?? So chicken-ing! 
But naise lah. :) hehehehehe.
Need to really go work out soon. 
Friday! Hahaha shall take e time to go gym with buddy!!! Work out tgt to burn all e fats, eeewww disgusting fats!
heheheh today was enjoyable, loved Saturdays a lot! <3
Hahaha me and sweelia had the same thinking, we both looked forward to Saturdays a lot, because its either time for shopping or studying. Two fun-filled activities that we'll know with our boyfriends, we'll enjoy it a lot tgt! ^^
Ain't i right? :P
Okay shall go do some work nowww.! Lateee le heheh i tomorrow still got MM RUNNING MAN OUTING. HEHEHE. ;)
Toodles~!
GAMBATTEEEEE. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...