Oh yeah and the date is nearingggg, our first year together!!!
Omg honestly i've been thining what should i get him. Hehehe thought of making something for him like those cute spongy handmade keychains or couple tees?? Well but i'm kinda broke now, like i don't really wanna keep withdrawing my $$$ since i'm like not working!! Which gave me the thought to wanna work back at TGIF after receiving my cheaque ytd, it made me feel so at home when i stepped into the place. :) I see familiar faces and it warms me heart when the same old people are there. Hehehe shall reconsider working there during my long break! ^^
Okay back to topic, so yup hahaha still thinking omg.
i got touch rugby that day somemore eh! HOW? >:(
I wanna go celebrate with him one eh!
Hmm shall see how it goes.
There's still some time to think.
I'm so happy that we've been together for almost a year, but i'm also very afraid because being tgt for a year all the commitments we made, the time spent together made me inseparable from you.
I know that things gonna change and all our schedules gonna be different and perhaps it'll be harder to meet up in future. But i know that, as long you believe, you can. :D
Omg honestly i've been thining what should i get him. Hehehe thought of making something for him like those cute spongy handmade keychains or couple tees?? Well but i'm kinda broke now, like i don't really wanna keep withdrawing my $$$ since i'm like not working!! Which gave me the thought to wanna work back at TGIF after receiving my cheaque ytd, it made me feel so at home when i stepped into the place. :) I see familiar faces and it warms me heart when the same old people are there. Hehehe shall reconsider working there during my long break! ^^
Okay back to topic, so yup hahaha still thinking omg.
i got touch rugby that day somemore eh! HOW? >:(
I wanna go celebrate with him one eh!
Hmm shall see how it goes.
There's still some time to think.
I'm so happy that we've been together for almost a year, but i'm also very afraid because being tgt for a year all the commitments we made, the time spent together made me inseparable from you.
I know that things gonna change and all our schedules gonna be different and perhaps it'll be harder to meet up in future. But i know that, as long you believe, you can. :D
Comments