Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3
Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I sometimes fail to see that learning goes beyond just what you learn at your job...learning can come from yourself, taking that step out to learn on your own accord and simply improving yourself day by day.
Past months, I do feel like I was stuck in a rut - you know where there's no learning motivation for me and part of me tried to conceal my feelings but then it will resurfaced time and time again when I encountered those little triggers. So I decided that it's time to face it. Face it for real. And so, I went on to sign up for a 'Professional Styling & Etiquette Workshop' - ok so yes can you believe it? Me signed up for this course (kinda on a whim) but because I thought to myself, 'How can i better improve myself personally? What are the areas I will like to learn on?' And then that's why IG decided to flash me this on-going course and I was like 'hey why not? Since I mean I do not pay much attention to doing my makeup etc. but wouldn't be it a good skill to acquire' And I could apply it whenever and wherever be it going out or heading to work! So yesss and guess what, my cousin is in with me too YAY! :D Brimming with happiness because it felt like I took a step out (of my comfort zone) to try and learn something that I didn't use to care much about. -It felt good - though it was abit of a hasty decision - but me is eggcited to get better at styling and grooming myself!
On that note, I've been reflecting and telling myself to love better too - been getting myself into unneeded little fights or miscommunications with bb, and thinking back, I realised i've been getting too much into my head. Perhaps love is really simple, and all we got to do is to love the person for who they are. And to be honest in my feelings - to share there and then. Always communicate! Love is kind, love is patient and I guess I've kinda lost touch with it lately. So I tell myself that I shall commit to loving the person in front of me wholeheartedly because I chose to do so when I said 'yes i do'. He really does humble me in ways I couldn't fathom too, and I'm thankful for the love we have. Perhaps whatever that I'm going through my life, I just gotta learn to go with the flow too. Pause and appreciate all there is, while still working hard towards my ideal life I aspire.
Seeing how 2024 is ending in less than two months scares me at times because time really wait for no one, it somehow forces one to reevaluate your past twelve months to see how you've been doing so far - it felt like a personal life check for me. Like how as 2024 to you - do you like it? Did you enjoy it? How much of 2024 will be a part of your core memories many months or years down the road? And the fact that my 'home' is gonna be ready soon excites me too! So many more eggciting milestones to look forward to in 2025 - and I just wanna embrace it wholeheartedly!!! I want to manifest the many good things that's gonna happen to me, to my life, to my loved ones!!
ALSOOO....our honeymoon trip is finally happening for real!!! CRIES HEHEH i mean I never thought it will be this soon and our hard-earned monies finally :') A much needed trip for me personally too as I probably gotta inhale all the fresh air and oxygen and breathtaking sceneries - and hopefully take the opportunity to nourish my soul (after a much tiring year as well). And to spend some real quality time with e hubby :))
With that, me shall end off my blogpost because there's much to do in this night so early and I wouldn't want it to go to waste hehe. Until then, October November and December -- lets rock it!!!

Comments