Skip to main content
Yes, can't believe it. Today's e last day of hols! :( BOOHOO.
So fast, now we're just left with less than a day.
Honestly, though i've been quite anticipating for school to start, i also do not want my holidays to end either. I just like the comforts of hols where you can just do whatever you want or like and just have fun. 
My holidays have been rather burned up by BAOC prep and work, that it makes my days to play lesser. But with no doubt, this holidays has been one of the best. Though i was busy with prep, i have to agree prep brought back many wonderful memories and the time spent with JAJ peeps is just undescribable. That one whole month of doing everything from identities to flag to performance from scratch and seeing BAOC'2013 being such a success just makes me overwhelmed with joy and tears. :')
Though i didn't cry on e last day of BAOC, i was feeling what most JAJ peeps were feeling. That sense of achievement and at the same time, that nostalgia of BAOC prep. i know it. i've been to school practically everyday, and by spending several hours a day working with them for an entire month will definitely be memorable. Esp when you know everyone worked so hard to put up a enjoyable and fun BAOC for their freshies, we know it well in our hearts that we wanna give our juniors a good or even better experience. 
Just wanna say, i didn't regret becoming an SC and come to think of it, i guess next year, i'm deciding to become one as well. I'm not too sure about being an SCO though given my capabilities and the need to find a partner as well. But if life's gonna give me an opportunity, i will definitely grasp it. :) I know opportunities are hard to come by, and i ain't gonna give it a miss. i believe that there's more good things coming and i just got to wait and see. However, i gotta step up to it as well and get things done if i really want it.
Also, today has been a morning well spent with e goldfish. 
Am so glad to have met up with her on our last day of hols, hahaha nothing beats the company of your best friend! Catch up and camwhored as usual but with my new phone this time, hehehe really love the clarity of my phone. It just feels so good to get a phone and the freedom of 3G just makes me feel so weird. I just have to get used to the freedom of accessing the internet anywhere i am. I just hope that i'll not demand more, because you know, the more you get, the greedier you get. ;)
Yup, and tomorrow's the dayyyyyyyyyyyy.
Heheheh. 
1 more month and 4 more hours to go~!
^^
I know we can do it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...