Right here, staring at the screen thinking what i'm gonna start writing my post.
My only thought in my mind is that i really wanna spend more time with you.
This holidays, i've been so busy with prep.
Up till now, i'm still going back to school almost daily.
Sometimes i hope we have days where we can just go cycling or have a picnic or just go elsewhere together.
Just the two of us hand in hand going somewhere, we can do something or even nothing at all.
Why do we always need to do something in order to go out?
Let's just go out on a real date.
Can we?
;")
I really missed the times before when we just got together, those times when we still go on real dates.
Bowling/Cycling/Arcade or anything.
I miss the feeling of dating.
Damn.
I wanna relieve those moments so badly.
Can we go back to those days when we're happier? No, maybe when i'm happier?
Things are changing and i guess you've stop asking me out.
Honestly, i hope you'll ask me out soon. Not just because of a special day or anything else.
Just purely to spend some quality time with me. Just to see me.
I miss you so much right now, idk even know why.
I've been busy and it makes the feeling of missing hurts even more.
I just want to go back to the past.
My only thought in my mind is that i really wanna spend more time with you.
This holidays, i've been so busy with prep.
Up till now, i'm still going back to school almost daily.
Sometimes i hope we have days where we can just go cycling or have a picnic or just go elsewhere together.
Just the two of us hand in hand going somewhere, we can do something or even nothing at all.
Why do we always need to do something in order to go out?
Let's just go out on a real date.
Can we?
;")
I really missed the times before when we just got together, those times when we still go on real dates.
Bowling/Cycling/Arcade or anything.
I miss the feeling of dating.
Damn.
I wanna relieve those moments so badly.
Can we go back to those days when we're happier? No, maybe when i'm happier?
Things are changing and i guess you've stop asking me out.
Honestly, i hope you'll ask me out soon. Not just because of a special day or anything else.
Just purely to spend some quality time with me. Just to see me.
I miss you so much right now, idk even know why.
I've been busy and it makes the feeling of missing hurts even more.
I just want to go back to the past.
Comments