Skip to main content

HELLOOO. :)

Its a Sundayyy. ;)
Heheh first Sunday of the week.
Yes, school has officially started and yup, this is the last day of the week.
Well well, indeed many things have happened since Monday and honestly, i still can't believe i'm Year 2.
Yeah, believe it or not. I'm currently into my second year and it just feels like the second semester of Year 1.
OHWELL.
Life has been pretty hectic and idk why but this week made me felt so worn out easily. Even though there wasn't any tutorials, only lectures, i felt as if my energy was absorbed entirely after e end of everyday. 
I literally feel so lethargic everyday after school. 
Hopefully tmw and the upcoming week will be a different story. :)
I really hope i will be able to focus and stay alert during lessons. 
And yes, recently something happened which is pretty still on my mind now. :/
I just hope that we'll quickly resolve this because i honestly don't want all of us to lose our friendship over work. There's no meaning to it. And our friendship definitely isn't worth 30% at all. Just pray hard everything will be alright and he will understand. i guess its the way we told him that gave him the wrong idea, still i want everything to be back to normal. Trust in the Lord. 

Oh i forgot to mention too, i've decided to join a new CCA. 
Aerobics babyyyy. !!!! Time to work out and keep fit.
Yes hahaha i've always wanted to join a CCA that would help me exercise and motivate me. Now is the time yay.
Can't wait for tmw. Hopefully, i'll be able to make some new friends there too! :>




And yes, he's going to school now with me officially. #YAY :D
Hehehe can't believe it either that we're finally going the same school, it just makes me feel so happy whenever i think that we're studying in the same campus and that we could finally meet up for lunch/dinner so easily.
Though he has shifted already, i believe there're still many opportunities for us to meet up often. Distance should never be an obstacle. ^^
Today has been really good as well. Hahahah laughed my ass of with this cutey papaya who always hitting my "egg" head. Sickening child. :P 
So glad that i'm beginning to find a good friend in him, so thankful for that.
Shall jiayou for this hectic upcoming week. 
Need to find more time for you, baby. ;)



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...