Skip to main content


It's feels great to be blogging at such a timing, never been doing this for quite some time. (:
I realised i've been going through a lot, emotionally.
Many things have been on my mind and it bothered me a lot.
Just like yesterday, i've been thinking, thinking and thinking.
Thinking of almost everything about you, esp your flaws.
Until it almost made me made a rash decision.
Thankfully, there was my very good friend there to talk it out with. She told me to think really carefully before making any decisions and i did that.
Today, i'm here with a decision. 
I'm here with a decision that i should look beyond your flaws, and love you for you are.
:)
Sometimes i feel that our characters clash at times.
Like how i think you should have think on my perspective at times and show a bit more care to me.
Like how you should stop thinking i am angry when i'm not, because i'm feeling something else.
Like how i'm angry because there is always a reason to be angry.
Close friends can see what i'm feeling, but why can't you? ;(
We're always not on the same frequency i guess. 
I hate it how when you'll say we always 'fight' whenever we meet up.
Maybe there's no reason to fight at all, actually.
& I guess i think too much at times, i still know that deep down in my heart, i love you x123456789 infinite.
Whenever i think about all these, it mades me wanna cry whenever i see you. 
It hurts to think so much about you, because i wonder how long is this going to last. 
there's still other problems you'e facing.
Your family side as well, whenever i hear all these problems, i really want to help you in whatever ways i can.
But i have limits.
i tried showing concern but you just don't wannt talk about it and just brushed off the topic whenever i mentioned.
i know its frustrating to think of all the problems but i just hope you'll show more responsibility towards settling these issues.
Don't run away from your problems, face it, i'll face it together with you.
Sometimes, i wish you hadn't such a complicated family background,  because then i'll think that maybe we'll both be much happier. Live life much freely, without any worries.
But, i can't blame it on you. Families are God's gifts to you. You should treasure them. :)
i just hope life'll be better as time goes, i'll keep praying for you and me.
i need strength to continue this relationship and i also need you to keep trying so that i know i did not made the wrong decision.

P:S i'll hope you'll read this someday. 
P:S Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...