Today, i'm really thankful.
Thankful for the many things in my life that God has given me. :)
I feel really blessed and it's really heartwarming.
Having made such great friends in poly & still maintaining in close contact with sec school friends, i really loved how i'm here today.
God has given me plenty of things and i really really am so thankful for that.
I really loved how my life is heading in this direction, esp for my studies.
Just now, i received a letter from Ngee Ann.
Thinking that it was perhaps the letter sent from the Financial Instituition to inform that the money for the insurance thingy is settled, but apparently it was reagarding my studies.
I GOT INTO THE DIRECTOR'S LISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
OMG.
I WAS STUNNED. TO BE HONEST.
BUT REALLY HAPPY AS WELL.
Because i know that my hard work is being rewarded. :)
It really is a big encouragement to me personally, because it makes me even more motivated to keep up the good job or even achieve better results! ^^
So yup, i will continue to do my best in my studies, and everything that i do.
Believe in myself.
:D
Thankful for the many things in my life that God has given me. :)
I feel really blessed and it's really heartwarming.
Having made such great friends in poly & still maintaining in close contact with sec school friends, i really loved how i'm here today.
God has given me plenty of things and i really really am so thankful for that.
I really loved how my life is heading in this direction, esp for my studies.
Just now, i received a letter from Ngee Ann.
Thinking that it was perhaps the letter sent from the Financial Instituition to inform that the money for the insurance thingy is settled, but apparently it was reagarding my studies.
I GOT INTO THE DIRECTOR'S LISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
OMG.
I WAS STUNNED. TO BE HONEST.
BUT REALLY HAPPY AS WELL.
Because i know that my hard work is being rewarded. :)
It really is a big encouragement to me personally, because it makes me even more motivated to keep up the good job or even achieve better results! ^^
So yup, i will continue to do my best in my studies, and everything that i do.
Believe in myself.
:D

Comments