Skip to main content
Hi there, finally I'm here cuddled up in my cozy bed blogging on a weekday night. 
Feels nice to relax after a long day in school and it's been real long since I last did such things in which I mean just laying down in bed and listening to spotify and just having some me-time. ;) 

It's coming to the end of October and somehow I'm into this stage of reminiscene and nostalgia. It feels like all the past one year memories is flooding into my head. After receiving that phone call, the last studying semester memories began to emerge. It's like I could close my eyes and visualise the things we've been through all tgt as a project team when Xuan was still with us. #中国派 there's so much that we have done tgt and I still can remember clearly the months we spent on our FYP in school especially our space and boat quay. 
If only time could rewind? :') 


Sometimes it's like things happen and when you look back, you realise it's the small little things that make a significance in your life. It's those tiny details that remains in your memory. If I could relive my last year in poly. I wonder if there's anything I would have done differently. Maybe I would really enjoy and appreciate every moment spent with my poly mates to the fullest.Though the four of us are still tgt but there's still that difference in the feel of our projects and school. It doesn't feel the same as poly. 
Uni is just different. Sigh. 

And also I've been thinking to myself if you meet certain people for a reason. Like how I'm was so lucky to be blessed with lovely colleagues from Phuket who are so wonderful that there's always a reason why I will want to go back there again. ;) #imissphuketsomuch #sometimesithurtstoo it's like you felt like you were a different person when you were there and now that you're back, you can't go back to be that same person you were a year ago. With that said, having my internship there with my buddy is the best decision ever. No regrets. ❤️ And I guess I need some bonding time with my buddy too, feels like we kinda drift apart since uni begins. Sigh I miss spending quality time with her. 

Okay and the best part when I'm immersed in this nostalgic mood, the song 'See you again' has to play. I promise I won't cry every time I listen to this song. It's like the song just brings back so much memories that I feel like I'm overwhelmed. :'( 

It's been a long day without you my friend and I will tell you all about it when I see you again. Just looking forward to the day till I can meet my Thai friends. 😌 

And recently, life have also been good. Never did I expect us to become closer and I'm really thankful for the new friendahips I've gained over the past weeks. It felt good to be able to attend church service once again and be able to talk with people and have fun together. Even if it was just a run, that night was great. And I'm always blessed with nice people around me that sometimes I ask myself what did I do to deserve all these and I constantly remind myself to be thankful to God and to the friends and family around me. Treasuring relationships has been on my priority list lately. (: Tbh, I'm glad we could all meet frequently and I wonder where it will all lead us too. But let's just not think too far for now, just enjoy and live in the moment. 



#For life is an adventure. 

Goodnight peeps, teehee lets hope for a good midweek yeah! XOXO 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...