Skip to main content

Happy Bitch :)



Hellloooooooo there~
Heheheheh today imma feeling so happy. :D
weeeeee.
Guess it's because in an hour time, it's gonna be my birthday yay!!!!!!!!!!! (Y)
HAHAHAHAH.
Honeslty, i can't believe i'm gonna turn eighteen like really soon.
Being eighteen seems so far away from me, hehehe i still wanna be young ya know? ;D
I'm excited, yet not excited too. Hahahah many mixed feelings right now, mostly estactic.
It seems like i'm approaching a whole new life of being eighteen, the legal age of most things. Hahahah that is one part i'm really looking forward and am excited. :)
Legal age to watch M18 movies, go clubbing & drinking. Hmm, what else?
Hahahaha, i'm definitely not gonna smoke alright, hahahah though at times i felt that it might be worth a try. Oh well, shall banish that stupid thought. Hahahah sometimes, i do think of a lot of stupid & pretty retarded things. Hehehe.
& i feel kinda unexcited because being eighteen means that i'll stop growing. Taller. ;(
I don't really like my height in fact. Doubt i grew at all since i graduated?
Haiyayaya. When can i like reach the 160cm+ heighty? SIANZ.
Anyway, shall really jump more i guess? Do whatever i can in the last year to push my height up a little bit more. Just a mere 3 cm hehehe to reach my targeted goal! 

Oh and talking about dinner, i had dinner with my mummy just now. 
Hehehe wanted to talk about it because it feels good to sit down at the dinning table eating my mum's homecooked food after a pretty long time of not staying at home to eat my dinner.  It just felt different today. Never had i have the urge to eat at home, i kinda missed the feeling of eating tgt as a family. It was good quality time spent with my mummy, though it was just some simple dishes. i loved her cooking, no doubt. Even though, i don't compliment her. ;)
& today was a pretty good day spent. Had HOM Presentation in the morning, being the first group to present, i was nervous but yes, managed to presented my part well. Heheheh pat on the shoulder. [: I think our group gonna do fine, i believe. We did our very best. Just trust in the Lord. Also, me and jiaen finished our parts for FMM Presentation slides yay double yay triple yay! It feels so satisfactory when you completed your part in time and well. Hopefully, the format and everything will be alright. :D
Met e usual as well as my baby like finally for a very long time hahahahah. 
Laughed like mad over stupid and retarded things that i can still remember omg. Can't wait for Saturday to be out with the crazy bunch again! (L)
Yes, shall just look forward to tomorrow first. So thankful to have a bunch of great poly mates celebrating my birthday tmw! Also, only coming into poly did i found out that there are many other people who shares my birthday as well. Heheheh, what a blessed day indeed. ;D Hopefully, it'll be a very great night ahead. EGG-CITED MAX. WEE.
Plus, my baby's gonna come along hehehehe. DOUBLE E WEE. 


Lastly, knowing that i'm gonna turn eighteen tomorrow makes me feel proud. 
Hahahah, time to show off my maturity level :P






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...