Skip to main content
Yes hehehe its time to blog again! Hahahah its been pretty good these few days! Been going out always. ><
Hahaha but i like it though, just like today had so much fun!!! :DDD
omg its like been ages since we've met up as sec 2 class. though not everybody turned up, but some unusual souls came and i was happy like siaozxzx. hahahah i was fucking happy when the fads could gather once moreee. (FADS=Farah, Adeline, Dahlia and Sharene) Teehee loved it when we went to our usual hangout place to relieve back all the moments and memories. Freaking miss the place like siaozxz. It felt so different when i went with them. 
& i DIE DIE WILL UPLOAD THE PHOTOS ON FB. 
;(
Miss me secondary school life so much i wanna die.
Okay i'm kinda insane. Yes i'm getting emotional now idk why but many things happened too.
idk why but i keep thinking of that thing and its bugging me like shit idk why. i know i shouldn't give a shit but its bothering me. WHY DAFUQ SHE DOESN'T WANNA LEAVE YOU ALONE. i mean like seriously, i hate thick-skinned people to the max. Honestly, i should have faith in you yes i have. Is just that i don't like when you start to know a little more of her everyday now and then. :( i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what can i do????
When you mentioned she was sick, my heart kinda sank.
You even knew how she was and stuff, i mean like whats this seriously? 
Okay, should just stop this shit and think about happy stuff whatever.
At the end of the day, we're gonna break sooner or later. So yes, don't care for now. (:
Hmm alright for today hahahah omg it was fun like really fun!
Though i felt so bad that wei wei was like one of the only guys who met up with us early, hahah so me and sharene keep talking to him. Sorry wei wei and hope you're feeling better now. Was quite worried when you left home early without joining us for dinner, get well rest moreeee! :D
Oh yeah today met the rest at 12pm? Teehee as usual, sharene met up with me first. Came my houseee awhile before we left and yes my damn wart hurts like hell!!! Now i gotta wear shoes with thick soles. >< So contradictory because i thought that soft soles work, so wrongggg. 
Hahah like that, i seriously have to wear my sport shoes everyday to school and whenever i go out! Omg so retarded eh. HAHAH. 
Okayyy so ate lunch at foodcourt before heading off to bowling which was our intial plan A. hahah decided to play pool instead. omg its been so long since we played pool. hahahah we are really noob shit to be honest even though i've played it a few times, i suck at it!!! :P
hahahah but it was funn like really its a good bonding gameeee. ^^
Eileen&Shaolun damnn zai, hahaha esp Shaolun he's good!! hahahaha.
Played for like 2 hours before heading back to the playground to slack!!! 
From there, we slacked like till dinner time?
It was great because our class is good at slacking. Hahaha we can like come up with all the shit and start talkinggg. Oh and he came, unexpectedly. Like idk why now it feels so weird to talk to him now, we don't have any common topics now i guess? Its kinda sad because when i think back about the past, like how we used to talk, it hurts a little. ;(
But life goes on, and yes just hope that we'll be able to talk more in future. 
(:
So yesss hehehe supper went to eat soya beancurd my favvvvv<3
totally enjoy and love eating it!!!
hahahah found out a lot of things also!!!! :)
&&& hehhehe totally looking forward to fridayy. Steamboat at LW house shioka~!!!!!!!!!

Fucking happy yes.
Omg idk why all the vulgarities are appearing in my blog, i guess thats one of thw wayys i expressed my feelings nowadays. So sorry. (:
Oh and yessss, can't wait to meet kimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ^^
hehehe another happy event to look forward to. 
YES. LIFE IS GOOD. 
& I WANNA STOP DREAMING. 
I'VE BEEN DREAMING FOR LIKE 5 NIGHTS CONTINOUSLY. 
WHEN IS IT GONNA STOP OH DEAR?
IF ITS CONTINUING, MAKE IT A SWEET AND HAPPY ONE.
:D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...