YAY I'M BACKKK IN SINGAPOREEE ALREADY~!
WEEE. ;D
HAHAHA 4D3N JUST FLEW LIKE THIS, YES INDEED I REALLY MISSED THE TRIP TTM.
ALL E FUN, LAUGHTERS, SADNESS, DISAPPOINTMENT WE HAD. EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN THROUGH IS ETCHED IN MY MIND & I REALLY NEVER REGRET GOING THRU DPA.
DPA FTW! (Y)
oh and finally i msged him ytd night, like finally!!!
hahaha omg i missed him like siaozzz during the trip e 1st and 2nd day, thankfully the fun i had helped me get out of the sg-sickness thingy.
You know, we always have this home-sick feeling when we're off to a trip and yup, i experienced it.
hahaha there's so many things to say on my mind but i lazyyy type out eh. heheh go view my fb photos & you'll know how much i've gone through in e past few days!! ^^
hehehe & am so happy to see him today omgg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD
We talked a lot a lot today, hahaha it was pretty funny because our talk was never so serious before! hahahah we argued over small things and because of our diffferent pov, we raised our voices. XD
SO FUNNY.!
Anyway, tomorrow's gonna be a long day for me.
Choose lappy, change table, get rid of desktop & many many more to go....
Shall go zzz le! ^^
P.S: Needa charge my body's batt yoz! :)
Comments