(:
Well, its been quite some time since i'm really into Amath.
Well, its been quite some time since i'm really into Amath.
oh well I've been really trying hard to get my differentiation and integration right, and i guess i just got to practice. :D
NOW I GOTTA KEEP DOING AND JIAYOUSSS!
I JUST WANT AT THE END OF E DAY TO GET MINE DESERVED GRADE. OF COURSE MUST HAVE IMPROVEMENT. IF NOT ALL MY EFFORTS WILL JUST GO DOWN THE DRAIN! ^^
& recently, he's been really busy packing his house. poor thing, i hope he don't tire himself out and his cough as well. i hope he faster recover. it sucks when you fall sick esp right after your exams ended. So i got to drink loads of water as well, i got a tinge feeling that i might fall sick anytime. :X
i can feel the itching of my throat. bleh.
i can feel the itching of my throat. bleh.
okay bah, i should continue to do my work! kuddos! :D
Comments