Skip to main content
March 2020 is coming to an end and it sure felt like time flew by so quickly for the first quarter of the year. I guess you can say it wasn't a good start to the year, given the current situation we are all in. I bet we all didn't see it coming and thinking back, there were so many things happening that you often think to yourself, well this event happened and you're probably not going to be affected by it. But then when i take a look at it, i realized it sure is affecting us, our lifestyles and the people around us. I think the seriousness of it didn't sink in until lately, when the government tightened the restrictions and all and you start to see and feel the impact on you. Sigh, wasn't expecting this year to start off on such a note and of course, the world definitely wasn't expecting this at all. It's like how we are all on the same page, irregardless of who you are as a person, your social or financial status. Covid-19 affects everyone, the virus attacks anyone and i just can't wait till the day where we have fully conquered this situation and say that we are all now in safe hands. Because until then, we aren't. 

 Just lately, found out a devastating news of bff's mum. :'(
I just wasn't expecting this all and the text just shooked me totally, i literally broke down in tears.The sudden realization of how fragile and unpredictable life is, the fact that as we grow older day by day, our parents aged day by day too and you really got to treasure the people you love. So don't do anything you'll regret one day when you look back in time. That has been my constant reminder to self. It's never too late to show your love and appreciation for the people you love and care for. I just told myself that i promise to aunty that i'll take good care of her daughter. :') Life can seem so horrible on days like these but then again, everything happens for a reason and i do hope this boy is here for a reason too. So much late night thoughts and i think one thing for sure, i'm going to spend more time with my family and bff.  Looking forward to work from home arrangement too even tho i'm going to miss my colleagues but then again, the thought of spending time with my family is one good thing from this WFH too. A good time to be independent in my role and do my utmost best ✌ I CAN DO THIS ADELINE. HAVE FAITH. DON'T BE AFRAID. There's so much that we can do, we just have to focus our attention on that one thing/task/priority and commit to it, one step at a time. 

Also, am so glad that finally we caught up with dada!! It's been ages since we last met and it does feel good to meet up and talk about life after all these while, i guess sec sch friendships are that tough afterall. Pleased to know that we are all working hard for ourselves and I just pray that as we continue to strive to be the best version of ourselves in our life, may we continue to stay in touch and not lose ourselves in the midst of all these. It's true that as one grows older, you don't need many friends, just a few good ones. 😌 Today's leave has been rather fruitful - doing my work, watching drama, spend time with family (eating), reading book + catching up with old friends. #thankful #thisislife So much motivation to keep learning and making the best of everyday. Now just looking forward to a wonderful friday, an end to this week :-)

100 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes of All Time! #inspirational #motivational #inspirationalquotes #inspiring #quotes #life #lifequotes #motivate #inspirationallifequotes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...