Skip to main content

This is my year - 2019

Finally having the time of my own to sit down and open my lappy to blog and write down my thoughts. Initially thought of writing one more post before 2018 ends but i guess that ended up in a draft instead heh, so here it is. My first (after awhile) post for this new year, a year of new beginnings. ✨

The past year has been a pretty indescribable one, a year of many ups and downs, a year where i felt that i grew stronger mentally. It was tough growth but come to think of it, i'm rather thankful for the experience as well. One thing for sure is I have experience working at the front desk and i can run on my own without worries, definitely could be better with more experience. However, I also knew that there comes a time when I decided that i should leave. Thank you ASIN for the past 11 months of learning and growth and the opportunity to meet really lovely and awesome people there. Honestly, since day one, i have always realized the friendliness of the staff and i only wish that this aspect of the culture will only grow bigger. :')

The past year has taught me to be independent, to learn to enjoy the present and to be grateful for my loved ones. First ever work experience alone for two months in a foreign land and i'm so glad i got back safe and sound. Love the colleagues there for taking care of me, am so gonna miss them but i believe we will meet again. My bf even flew over to meet me and came back home tgt after the end of my attachment. So lucky of me!!! This def bring back memories when my family flew over to Phuket to celebrate my birthday with me. #goodolddays

So here I am, incredibly blessed to have my loved ones on board this journey with me. I always mentally remind myself to not expect even more from them because we should love the people for who they are and not the kind of image we expect them to be. :) Still learning to manage my expectations heh.
<3 and="" back="" bf="" birthday="" brings="" but="" came="" celebrate="" coming="" did="" envy="" family="" find="" flew="" for="" guess="" happy="" i="" in="" it="" life="" many="" me.="" me="" memories="" my="" nbsp="" never="" over="" p="" phuket="" really="" see="" so="" that="" they="" this="" to="" together="" too.="" was="" when="" where="" will="">
On a positive side, i'm currently having a month's break prior to my new job!!! HEHEHEH YAY! *happinesssssss* I never ever thought that i would be able to get a job so quickly and more importantly, my ideal job!!! It's something that i always wanted to try because i realised that deep down, i have an interest in L and D so can you imagine when i received the call, i was like literally surprised and screaming in joy (in my heart)!!! So much to look forward to, i know it's definitely not gonna be easy for a start but i'm willing to give my best shot! 💪

Which is why i'm also starting to get myself busy this month by being productively- busy :)
Decluttering and organizing (MARIE KONDO-ING) and i'm just left with my sentimentals. Heh can't wait to get all done. You know, it really feels good to declutter your items and only keep those that spark joys. You feel different, somehow or another. And i really hope i can keep this up. Also on a side note just to update, my family is going through some house makeover and i can't wait for the furniture to arrive next tuesday!! MUCH EGGCITED and it's gonna be just my dad and i, so let's do this! :D Yesterday family ikea's date was gr8 too because i missed spending family time like this. 💓

Ended off 2018 not exactly on a bang so i told myself that this year, 2019 will be different.
A brand new year to look forward to, a year of positive-ness and happiness.
A brand new start to my career and let's go all out (full force)!
A year where i can set and fulfill all my new year resolutions and be committed to it. 😉
Image result for 2019 quotes




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...