Down to the last day of 2017, and it still feels so surreal.
I guess i'm not ready to end this year yet, because of so much that has happened and of what's gonna happen in 2018.
2017 has been a hell of a ride for me from finishing the last trimesters of school to graduation to grad trips to officially unemployed and looking for a full-time job. Thankful for graduating on a good note and i'm glad i've had the best takeaways from SIT. :') Never regret entering this school afterall, being the pioneer batch of 19 and completing my IWSP and Capstone with a bang as well as leaving uni with friendships worth treasuring for a lifetime and life lessons worth remembering. This #2017bestnine basically captured most of my best memories of the year, especially with a special someone who entered into my life and stayed on till today. WE'RE GONNA BE 365 DAYS OLD AFTER 12AM!!! (L) Both grateful and thankful for the people who stayed on with me and as much as people changes, i appreciate those who stayed the same when you're with me. This year taught me a lot about letting people go as well and not everyone is meant to stay in our lives. I learnt who to put as my priorities. I learnt to understand the importance of 'alone time'. I learnt that it's important to express my own thoughts and feelings to my loved ones. I learnt the power of love and how being understanding, being able to give and take can make so much a difference to a relationship. I learnt to complain less and accept what is given to me. I learnt to embrace challenges as a way of improving myself. I learnt to pat myself on a back that i've done my best irregardless of the outcome. I learnt that its important to start planning ahead and most importantly, enjoy the present.
And as much as the future seems daunting, i am learning everyday to allow the space between where i want to be and where i am to inspire me and not terrify me. With that, much love from 2K17.
May 2018 be a year of adventure and that i'll learn to do all things with love, confidence and hope.
I guess i'm not ready to end this year yet, because of so much that has happened and of what's gonna happen in 2018.
2017 has been a hell of a ride for me from finishing the last trimesters of school to graduation to grad trips to officially unemployed and looking for a full-time job. Thankful for graduating on a good note and i'm glad i've had the best takeaways from SIT. :') Never regret entering this school afterall, being the pioneer batch of 19 and completing my IWSP and Capstone with a bang as well as leaving uni with friendships worth treasuring for a lifetime and life lessons worth remembering. This #2017bestnine basically captured most of my best memories of the year, especially with a special someone who entered into my life and stayed on till today. WE'RE GONNA BE 365 DAYS OLD AFTER 12AM!!! (L) Both grateful and thankful for the people who stayed on with me and as much as people changes, i appreciate those who stayed the same when you're with me. This year taught me a lot about letting people go as well and not everyone is meant to stay in our lives. I learnt who to put as my priorities. I learnt to understand the importance of 'alone time'. I learnt that it's important to express my own thoughts and feelings to my loved ones. I learnt the power of love and how being understanding, being able to give and take can make so much a difference to a relationship. I learnt to complain less and accept what is given to me. I learnt to embrace challenges as a way of improving myself. I learnt to pat myself on a back that i've done my best irregardless of the outcome. I learnt that its important to start planning ahead and most importantly, enjoy the present.
And as much as the future seems daunting, i am learning everyday to allow the space between where i want to be and where i am to inspire me and not terrify me. With that, much love from 2K17.
May 2018 be a year of adventure and that i'll learn to do all things with love, confidence and hope.

Comments