Skip to main content

2 more weeks till end of school!!!

Yes that's right its officially two more weeks till the end of school, and the end of my university education. How fast two year flew by and i can still remember when we all first started day one of school. Sigh much mixed feelings right now. Esp when school is three days a week now, the time to see our classmates are shorter. And i honestly swear i'm gonna miss my clique so much :'(
WANNACRYRIGHTNOW. T.T
It's like every project meeting i'm like trying to sit back and observe and enjoy every single meeting we have because to me, it always feel like the last and it saddens me at that thought. Been the same team for five years together since Ngee Ann. #thosepolydays #muchmisses

On a side note, been thinking about the time spent with him too.
Been rather thankful we got to spend two trimesters together and it was a real good experience i guess. I mean initially when we first got together,  i disliked the idea of couples being the same class and stuff, like seeing each other very day, the thought of "won't you get bored of seeing your partner?" etc. pops up in my head. But then, looking back i'm glad we went through school life together. :) It's really a test of balance i would say in terms of friendship and relationship when you and your partner are in the same school and class, because you really got to prioritize your time. And thankfully we were both from different cliques, so we naturally did what we always do and life just go on as per usual. So yes super glad we got our priorities right and spend time with each other too.

Today's been a really special day as well for his sister, because....she's getting proposed!!!! Holy yeah, her boyfriend has chosen this date to propose and invited us down to help prepare and celebrate this joyous occasion. Heh my first ever participation for such events and i'm so glad it was a success :D I guess proposals have always been a happy thing and it was a pleasant surprise turned success hehehe, so happy everything went according to planned. And somehow, a part of me thought of how long till me and him will eventually reached that day. But until then, i guess we still have a long way to go. So with that, it got me thinking a lot of what are my future plans after graduation and it is something that has been on my mind for quite awhile. Recently, monies was a serious issue because of my "surprise" close to 200 bucks dental bills that reduced my expenses account by a lot and thankfully i had my parents to give me a little help on it. Thank you mummy daddy, honestly can't wait till the day i can earnestly earn my own paycheck and repay you guys forever. (L)

And, for me it scares me of the thought of graduating and not exactly knowing what i'm gonna do, like what company to apply for and stuff. It's like everyone is asking so what are your plans after graduation and all i said was to take a break and open up my options as i decide on my future. Honestly, it sounds terrifying to be unsure of the future but yet again, i'm glad i have the people who loved me on my side in this. And i guess this fav quote of mine came in handy:
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
I know i have to start searching for my future job and i sincerely pray with all my heart that i will eventually find the path that i'm supposed to be headed on. And that even if things may not go my way, i will not be discouraged but instead push on and give my very best. 

Recently, i also had the thought if i was lacking of alone time or time with my friends. I wonder if i was too clingy to him and i was afraid i would be because of the fact that school allowed us to do so, so i constantly told myself "You can't become too sticky with your boyfriend alright, it ain't good for you, and for him. You need some time for yourself, your family and friends. And just like this quote:

Even if you are attached, you carve out hours of alone time just to keep your sanity (and to keep your relationship healthy and happy, too).
So true indeed, and apart from that, been missing the times spent with my friends too.
Like my weekly night runs etc. so i thought why not right? Let's do this.
Initially afraid that if i contact them randomly out of the blue, they will wonder why.
But still i took the step and went ahead to ask my friend out for a run and guess what, he say yes!!!
Yay is it adel is finally going back to her routine of running, so HAPPY! ^^
Honestly, i miss those nights and would do anything to relieve them.
As much as things has changed so much within a year, there are things like friendship that you should hold on to so dearly and treasure it. It's like i feel the need to connect and i guess even as much things changed, it's something i wouldn't trade for and i'm gonna work even harder to maintain it as we all grow up with life. So yes, much thoughts running through my mind right now and i'm thankful that i have some alone time to think about it as i blogged my thoughts for today. Until then, goodnight world. :-)

Image result for growing up quotes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...