Hellloooo finally down to my very first post of a new year. Well January's been an amazing month thus far.
Started the second trimester mid Jan and thankfully, the workload and timetable has been much better. The school pace seems to slow down much more and initially, I couldn't get used to it because I always thought schools gonna be so hectic like the previous trimester. However, God seemed to listen to our prayers and I'm beginning to enjoy school as much as my other peers. ;)
Now Monday blues are getting lesser even though there's still financial analysis class. But I'm starting to get a hang of the mods. Been telling myself to learn as much as I can while I'm still in school because I've kinda realised that now is the time to learn whatever I can and make as many mistakes before I step out to work in the future. Now that it's 2016. It's only a year and three quarter till graduation and honestly, time pass way faster than you can believe it.
So Yeap been trying to enjoy school as much as I can and aside from that, been meeting up with my friends and all. Lately, I'm in the mood of some social gatherings and last Saturday was the best day of this month. 😌 Celwbrated my 21st at Dresort hehehe which was what I always wanted. BBQ night at a chalet and best part of it was the company of my family and friends. I've always wanted to have this gathering since late last year as its been so Long since I've met some of my friends. And the thought of having a mass gathering/reunion on my birthday felt like a great idea so there it is. Finally it became to reality when I saw everyone I wanted to meet back then for as Long as I can remember. :-)
I'm sincerely grateful for my family and relatives who helped me out that day, it was so tiring and exhausting for my dad especially but I've no other words to describe my gratitude. I love you 爸爸 and trust me, wait for me to grow up and I will bring you travel the world and all. Just wait for me. Besides that, my friends who initiated to help out and all made me so happy because what are friends for right? Their actions of being there for my party proved so much and I'm nothing more than thankful. <3
Catching up with C also put a smile on my face because idk but it felt good to talk to him again ever since graduation. It's like old friends reunion and I love it. Honestly, I hope we could all stay closely connected and that five, ten and twenty years down the road. We would all still be friends and catching up on one another's life.
Sigh I'm beginning to be in that nostalgic and reminiscence mood lately. But yes today most importantly, I went for my first service at our new home! #Imaginarium #HOGC
It's so nice to step into this new place and I believe everyone was thankful that HOGC found a new home after so Long. Honestly didn't expect the church to look like that but it was stunningly beautiful. Love the runway and runway camera hehehe. But the best part was service, finally attending it with Sharene. First time we went to church together. My bestie is a Christian and it's funny how I brought her to church instead of the other way round. :D Nonetheless, I enjoyed myself during service, esp the songs segment. It felt like God was present above us and he's looking above us as we praise him.
Though I can't commit myself entirely, but today I decided it's time to sing praise to the lord. Countless thanks for everything's that's happened so far and I wonder where the future will take me to. However I'm glad to have stepped back into HOGC once again.
I Guess God has a plan for us. "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give your hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
Today's been a wonderful Sunday. Cheers to a great weekend and a even better week ahead!


Comments