7.57pm -
Still on e bus ride home from harbourfront. It's been almost an hour on e bus and I'm still not anywhere near home. 😅 Why did I choose to take the bus home today.
Anyway it's been a good day at work today. Work was alright just that some guests really pissed me off towards the end of my shift. Sigh I guess I've always have things to bitch out after work. Makes me kinda miss the days during internship. I don't exactly miss working so hard during internship, but the days spent in Phuket with e Angsana interns. Was so happy to finally see them two days ago ☺️ I guess it's really a bond we formed over intern that made us to want to keep meeting up even after it all ended. Maybe it's just me initiating the meet up, but still I really missed their company at times.
I can still remember myself going for internship with a worrying heart because I didn't know what to expect and all, but ended up coming back home with a whole lot of precious memories that I'll remember for a lifetime. 😌 Even if there's gonna be an internship in uni, it wouldn't be e same. And the thought of it saddens me because you cannot relive those moments again.
After internship, time just seemed to pass by so fast and I really just couldn't remember exactly what I did. Except travelling and travelling. This year has been a year of adventure for me. Phuket > Korea > Taiwan > JB > 2 more trips (hopefully) 😁 It's like people always asked hey how come you keep travelling, well I tell them I just wanna enjoy life while I can before school starts. And yes been working my ass off too to save up money for these trips. It was worth it I will say. 👍
All I wanna do now is just appreciate every single day. I really wonder what's life ahead of me but I guess we just have to go with the flow.
P/s I wanna make my twentieth an exciting year.
Pp/s I'm also aiming to get fit this year. 💪

Comments