It's Saturday!! Hehehe 6th of June.
Can't believe how fast time flies and it's already halfway into 2015. 😌
Now am train-ing back home after work. So thankful work has been good today and I'm finally going home early before the sky darkens. ;)
And guess what, TOMORROWWWWW.
Hahah I'm so freaking eggcited right now hehehe I just can't wait for tomorrow to come. It's just 3 months ago, I remembered me and Fiona making that impromptu decision to fly back to Phuket. All because of a wedding. Our AM's wedding and honestly, I'm so thankful for this wedding.
It kinda gave us a chance to go back to the place we interned at.
And I really miss Angsana a whole lot. :')
Especially the people there. My villa girls.
☺️
It's true that I gained some sort of attachment to Phuket and I really missed everything there. In fact, I'm even wearing the Phuket marathon shirt right now 😂 hahaha just so looking forward to this trip that I have no idea what to expect.
I just hope that tomorrow check in will be smooth and I will be able to meet all the people again. ;D Many things has changed since we left, but I believe some things still stay the same.
My only worry now I guess is how I'm gonna fit all my stuff into the little luggage and not exceed 7kg oh gosh. 😅
Now that I think of it, 7kg is really little.
Please pray hard I can fit everything in and the weight is alright! 🙏
#girlsproblems
forever trying to squeeze all our clothes into the bag and wishing it will fit and be lighter.
Anyways, steamboat for dinner tonight cheers!! ^^ Another reason to be eggcited for because i realized that I should really sit down and have a good celebration after graduation.
It's like getting that diploma with merit, you ought to be so happy but I was just happy. Like the feeling of overwhelming happiness was not there and I really wanna feel that. I think it's time I stop putting so much pressure on myself, you did well Adeline. You really did! Stop thinking you could have done better and celebrate your achievement. I'm proud of myself. :-) Truly, proud of myself.
I remember graduating from pri and sec school always telling myself you could do better, because my results weren't desirable and the best that I could have done. But you know what, if I'm always gonna think like this, I will never truly be happy. And I don't want that, I want to be happy for what I've achieved. And yes, for this time Adeline, not just be happy but be very very happy for yourself. #youdiditgirl
It has been rather happening since graduation started and I didn't have time alone to reflect on graduation. Well, nows the time I guess. Thank you God for being there for me when I needed to. Thank you for my family who's always there supporting me in the things I do. Thank you for my friends who went through poly with me. It wasn't easy but we did it together. Im blessed to be here today. Blessed to be part of a wonderful supportive family and a group of close-knitted friends. Never will I come this far without them. And lastly, thankful for being myself all these while. 😌
Goodnight world.
Cherish the present and live in the moment.
❤️
P/s Tomorrow's gonna be a brand new day and I'm so looking forward. :-)
Pp/s Late post.
Comments