Skip to main content

YAYY DAY OFF FINALLY HAS ARRIVED



Hehehe yes no doubt about it, it's finally thursday again yay! :)
Been looking forward to thursdays lately, well you may ask but thats because its finally gonna be my off days for the next two days. So thankful for having days off, to be honest its like my time to recharge my battery and enjoy my intern life in Phuket. 

Apparently, my off days are still the same old friday and saturday and i really can't wait till the time where me and my buddy share the same off days, or at least a single off day tgt. Can you imagine for the next five months where we'll totally not be sharing any off days tgt and our shifts totally different?! Its like all the plans we made for our internship is sooooo going down the drain... T.T
And i wouldn't want that to happen either, because i believe that since we worked hard, we are so gonna play double the hard!! 

Looking forward to the next trainees got the power meeting because thats when i'm gonna voice out my opinions of my internship, the good and bad i feel of this hotel and the areas worth complimenting and areas needed to improve etc. It's like within a week or so, you are already able to observe certain things which are pretty constructive issues to talk about during the meeting. 
I'm also coming to the end of my second week interning over here, and what i can say is that i'm really beginning to like the people here a lot. Thais are really nice and friendly people. :-) 

Over just this duration of two weeks, i've quite an exciting time here in Phuket meeting different people, getting into unexpected situations etc. It's like everyday feels like an adventure for me to unravel. Thinking about this, it suddenly got me excited for what's to come in the following months. Though i know my job is gonna get tougher, but yeah Adeline will definitely be able to do it. Why? Because that's me, i never give up. This is a rare working opportunity for me, so i'm gonna do my very best and give in my 101%,  

Anyway, there's also lots of activites and festivals coming up and i'm really getting thrilled and hyped for it. Can't wait to visit the temples and watch the street performances next week in celebration of the "Vegetarian Festival" in Phuket. It's said to be a really prominent event and i don't wanna miss it too! ^^ Oh and yes i also attended a party today at one of the villa's owner house, wow his house is gorgeous! Thankful to my villa collegues who invited me, hehehe i really had a good time though i didn't engage in much conversations but at least the atmosphere wasn't that awkward and i ate quite a feast too! SEAFOODDDD :> On top of that, the owner is a really nice guy as well. Can't believe i sang and danced with him hahahah it all felt so surreal~ 

But going back to reality, tomorrow is the day and i'm dreading it. i can't believe results is releasing tomorrow its like i thought we just ended our exams not long ago?! Its like only until two days ago when i suddenly recalled that 19 Sept is the day. And even until today, i totally forgot about it because i was just busy working and having fun at the party i totally put it at the back of my mind. So yeah now i'm getting the jitters from thinking of what's gonna be on my results slip tomorrow.
GOD BLESS ME. I JUST MISSED MY 11:11 WISH T.T SOBS.
Though i'm really afraid of whats to come for me, but i know deep down in my heart i really tried and did my best for this semester. The grades of our reports weren't ideal at all to be honest, and it kinda scares me of the ending result but i guess the only thing that i can do now is to just relax and have a little faith in myself. I know i've studied hard so i believed that it will all be good. 

                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...