Skip to main content

Smile because it happened


                                 



                                   Hello i'm finally blogging after a month.
Heh its been a hell of a month this July, thankful i'm over this stressful & tiring period.
There's so much that has happened, and i can't help but think back of how grateful i am feeling right now.

This whole month in fact passed by in the blink of an eye, its one of the worst months ever.
PROJECTS AND ALL thrown at us and we practically stayed in Ourspace every single day to do projects. Even my meal times we take away and eat and do work at the same time. 
Well well you can see how busy i've been and maybe it was because we were all stuck in Ourspace the whole time, we didn't realised how time flew by. Thinking back, there was firstly BCOMM data gathering, followed by OPT final report, and then the whole troublesome video production and report of STMGT, then we had DMGT report and FYP final report. Yes and dont forget, my BCOMM boardroom presentation. Yeah, this is a whole load of assignments and projects we had to conquer in this entire month and WE DID IT BABYYYYY!!! (Y) HAHAHA I'M REALLY THAT HAPPY AND THANKFUL WE MANAGED TO DO IT AS A TEAM TGT. :D

Along the way, we had disagreements and conflicts which escalated into unhappiness and frustrations but we worked it out at the end. i knew that it was the most stressing period of our lives, like literally among our entire poly life out of that whole 3 years. I guess this is the life of a year 3 student and yeah just suck it up hahaha. #thankgoditsallcomingtoanend

And for this month, i also realized how fortunate i am. ;)
Been catching up with my loved ones and it feels really great to share whats happening with the people you always been wanting to talk to during this whole stressful period. I still remember myself tearing up because of the overwhelming stress at one point of time and it was so unbearable i had to cry to relieve the stress building inside of me. Thankful for my best friend who's been there for me always. So lucky of me to have this friend whom i can always call anytime 24/7 to rant and stuff. Thank you Sharene (L)
And yes not forgetting ACTK, teehee always look forward to our meetups everyweek. Though this month we only met like thrice, it was a good enough meet up. Thinking of us meeting up for meal or to catch up never fails to bring a smile to my face because i know its always gonna be a good time with them and i meant it. :-)
Many things have changed since last year, but l have to admit life is still as good as it is. Maybe it couldn't be compared to the good old times, but i'm still glad to be here right now at this very instance. 

And yes so glad to have talked to you finally, like a heart-to-heart? 
Hahaha and to be honest, i'm really thankful for the talk because i finally know what's going on with you and it feels good to be updated. :)
I'm glad all of us are doing well and are happy, sometimes i wonder if we could still remain in contact after we graduate and all. Sigh, the future seem so far yet so near. 
Can't imagine my life after poly. But one thing i know for sure, i'll miss everyone insanely.
So i just gonna enjoy the remaining semester i have, study hard and play hard. ^^
Looking forward to school tmw already hehehe though there's some sort of mock test and i wonder if i'm able to do it but screw it. i'm gonna do my best!!! 

<3 AMEN- been thinking of this all week- Heard on a radio station that if women are marrying to become happy- that marriage is doomed to fail- you can not expect to find happiness in another... Happiness is a decision!!!And recently one of my good friend shared a sad news, well to be honest i wonder how i'm gonna comfort her but i guess i should tell her that better things are coming and dont ever regret anything. Because honestly, i'm really thankful that despite part of my life was in a mess less than a year ago, now it feels as if my life is pieced back properly. It seems like there is something better happening to you, maybe not now but soon and the best things is you never know when. It's like a surprise and i love surprises, good surprises. :D

So yeah, let's remain positive and stay happy. Have a little faith in what's to come. ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...