
Happy girls are the prettiest.
I really love this quote.
Today's been a really great day with my girls & honestly, i've never felt so happy until today.
What i meant was that sudden outburst of happiness once we started on our agenda
[Arcade > Karaoke > Mookata]
I guess I've just been a little stressed up lately, didn't had the chance to just let go and have fun.
But yes, i did it today.
:)
Thankful for these group of girls by my side since year 1 (L)
Never will i asked for a better clique. :')
And guess what, i just realised that the best feeling in this world
is the fact that i'm so happy even when i thought i needed you to be happy.
Its just so weird in life because you thought your life is incomplete and you will never be truly happy, but honestly today just proved me wrong yet again.
Its like i'm truly living my life for the things that make me smile.
Life can be really unexpected.
Comments