Skip to main content

Late night thinking. ;)

Helloooo. ;)
So yes now supposedly to be in bed but I wonder why I can't fall asleep. 
It's isn't something surprising considering the fact that I've been sleeping past 3 for the last few days oh lord. Somebody really need to save me.
Somehow I think I might die early at a young age from lack of sleep hahaha because of all the eye bags dropping to the ground before I turn the age of 20?!
Hahaha just kidding, I still got a long way ahead in life. So much to do and complete. 
And talking about that, i really feel the urge to make my holiday a fruitful one. :)
I don't want it to get wasted on days drifted by.
I wanna make every single day as great as possible. 
Hehehe just like today for example. 
Went to visit my ah ma after like a month or so, hehehe visited her today with mum and sis. Well it felt pretty good to see her once again, idk but now after so much has happen I realized the importance of treasuring your loved ones. 
So yeap, head off to find Celia and tk right after the visit. 
Thank God we changed location to bugis instead, because there's definitely so much to explore in bugis.
The look at the shops just made me wanna go shopping immediately!! ^^
Hehehe esp the gift shops omg, I think I'm in a giving spirit now?
Like literally thinking of what to buy for who and stuff almost daily.
I don't even buy for myself. Hahaha what a funny spirit I'm in right now. 
But oh well, just wanna do something nice to end off this year. 
I hope to bring smiles to people and doing that makes me happy. :D

Yeah and been browsing my phone photo album. Wow can see this year been much of ups and downs. Like so many things has happened and I can't believe I kinda make it through till today. It's definitely not an ideal year for most of us, hahaha but i wanna make the remaining days of the year good. I'm determined to do that for sure. Don't want such a sucky year to end sucky too. Hahaha isn't it nice to do something right or something good that you always wanted? And yeap, I've been thinking a lot. I really want to meet up with you soon. It's been almost a month that we last met, thought I guess not much has changed between us but I'm really determined to let us be that close again. Like forget whatever that happened and just be really happy together. ;-)
We can do it right?
I just wanna have a really good bud man. Hahaha. 
And yeap. I believe everything's gonna be alright.
I just can't wait till we all meet again. (L) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...