Skip to main content

Happy day today! :)

Hehehe yeszxzxz finally i gotten  my mood back to blog.
Honestly, it's almost been a month and i haven't been blogging much. Felt so guilty because i've so much to say for this month since my last post. :)
First thing first, ITS THE HOLIDAYS NOW. WOOHOO~! All poly students break loose. Teehee finally comes the time of freedom where i can just sleep anytime i want and wake up as late as 12/1+! :D
Life feels so good!


Hahahah this is how i'm feeling right now, at this very moment.
:)
Anyway, today was a really great day catching up with that horse (Wen2)
Hehehe it was a 3 girls outing~
Met up in town where we walked around orchard central, looking at those blogshops clothes. 
OMGAWWW I REALLY WANNA SHOP SO BADLY. BUT RESISTING MY TEMPTATION BECZU OF BANGKOK TRIP WHICH IZZN'T EVEN CONFRMED. >;(
SOBS.
i really pray hard and locked fingers we're going, pleaseee?
i've never been overseas shopping before and i really want it. 
Just hope the trip will be planned soon, can't wait! ^^
Andddd so yes, that Wen2 decided to pamper herself today by buying clothes and doing her nails. :)
Hahahah seeing her doing such stuff made me wanna pamper myself too, it's been quite long since i splurge on money and buy some stuff for myself!
Sooooo we decided to eat a meal at my old workplace, TGIFridays! (L)
Pretty missed the place though.
Ate JD Burger, hehehe it was GOOD. :) But i eat until i freaking full now, it can literally cover 2 meals. 


Yes, that's it.
Looking too good for a meal right? Heheh spent 30 bucks on it including my iced lemon tee. T.T
HAHAHAHAH.
Anyway, main point was that i was so glad time was running slower today as compared to other days, really catched up and i feel so comfortable with them.
It seems like it's true that you're the most comfortable with your secondary friends. :)
Always rememeber my mum telling me, "Your sec school friends are the ones who will walk with you the rest of your life."
& i guess that's pretty true.
We don't have any barriers between us, we just talked as freely as we want.
There wasn't any obligations/awkwardness.
Even a moment of silence was alright. 
I just loved it how even though we meet up like only once in a blue moon, yet it seemed like we just met ytd.
The feeling of talking felt the same during those schooling days back then last year.
That's the feeling.
Hard to get it, but will understand it once you know it. 
;D
And i really hope my sis' company will have more jobs because i really love working with my friends esp using the time to catch up! 


Still can remember the midnight job for the Courts Megastore.
31 NOV-1DEC.
Hahahah super funny.
Only me and Celia and Nervin managed to ton the night while the rest just slept.
:P
Really a different working experience~
Enjoyed it lots though the next morning all of us die-ed.
Hahahah met lots of stupid customers etc.
But thankfully, there were my friends with me.
Working with the company of friends is so much fun and more enjoyable.
Hehehe midnight job and redemption onee.
Teehee can't wait for more opportunities~!
Anyway its also good to start working when youre free, gain experience and earn extra income! 
Oh and yes, this weekend's gonna be pretty busy as well.
SECRET SANTA X2. (Of curz lah.)
Managed to buy a cute gift for my lucky reddian fellow. Hope he/she will liked it!
And coming to think of it, this year is coming to an end in 2 weeks time?
Should really start thinking of my NY resolutions hahaha.

#2012taughtme to treasure time with your loved ones.
#2012taughtme to worked even harder and stand up when i fall.
#2012taughtme to be myself, live life the way i want it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...