Skip to main content
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Hehehehe am so happy!!!
today i really enjoyed myself a lot and its like one of my happiest day ever.
Things feel really different & i'm beginning to see that once you start to let go of things, life will be much easier and happier to live in! :D
hahaha why not just start afresh again? Like how when i just started secondary school, everything's changed. Same as now, i just gotta accept e fact that everyone changes and nobody stays the same. 
LEARN TO ACCEPT AND ADAPT MY DEAR. ^^
That's my current motto for now. 




oh yeap baby today there ain't no lesson, heheh we went to take a ride at the Singapore flyer!! yay its been quite some time since i went up on that gigantic ferris wheel! The last time i sat was e day of National day celebration last year with cow and buddy and the rest. hahaha remembered those epic times when cow was afraid of heights so badly he clung tightly to the seat all e while and was super super terrified to stand up. its like the flyer is moving at such a slowwwww speed that you can't even feel it, yet he fears of moving above such heights!
But i have to say, the view is splendid. (=
Getting to the top of the flyer was amazingggg, e excited feeling when you are at e highest peak and can see a bird's eye view of Sg yoz!!! :DDDD
PERFECT SCENERY BABAY. 
keke, i think i'm insane. i was pratically jumping in the capsule, and cos of the crazy bunch of BA students in it, i could feel like it was shakingggg! this is how CRAZYYY our class was! :P
I love TO2. 
Honestly speaking, through the 5 weeks of being in the same class, i could feel that we really bonded a lot a lot. :)
Really happy for this fact.
i will definitely miss TO2 ttm including clarence, jsce and marcus!! hahaha the 3 engineering kia in our BComm class!! I should really do something for e class, heheh my turn to show some sense of care and appreciation and loveeee! hehehehe.
i'm thinking of buying lollipops yah? sounds good? hahah. i think its pretty cool for us to eat our lollies on e beach in Bintan!!!
so i can't w8 for e bintan trip yooooooz!!!!!!!!!!! ^o^
4d3n!
:D
yay baby i'm going bintan for real biatch!!!!!!
hahahaha so happy! 




okayyy back to present, & night time we had elite rebels buffet dinner at chompang! hahaha alighted at the wrong stop. EPIC. ! luckily it was not quite far away, walking was e right choice to find that place. i didn;t know it took over e past hawker centre. hahaha. sad tat i didn;t get a chance to eat at e hawker centreeeee.! But nonetheless, Chompang was Good! :) Love the fried bun, keep eatinggg hahaha its damn nice eh!!! 
had a hard time bbqing though, the stupid oil keep splurting out! Ass. HAHAHA.
But enjoyed dinner yah, played murderer after that.
hahahah met this really cute senior, he's nickname is CASH/KASH. hahaha & e most interesting thing is that he's from Nepal~!!!!! hahahahah i always am unable to pronounced that country's name since young. ><
kekeke. me and fiona keep laughing at him as in in a good way of course, hahah cos he reminds us of e guy from pokemon, brook! xD
anyway we played a few rounds of murderer and yes my winking ability decreased. >:(
i guess i must go practice it more often yoz!!! esp my left side. hahahaha whenever i try to wink, it ends up my face being like in a spasm!! 
Joke man.
ohh and we played splurt!!! :DDD
hahaha with e seniors, it was really fun because it tests your reflexes and stuff and yup, challenging yet exciting. it makes your nerves prick! 
yupp i was e winner of the third round yeah baby!!!! ;D
hehehhe. kuddos!




After all e fun, went back to bishan & met cowwww!
hahahha he poor thing ah, specs broke and got cute near his eye!
HAIYO. :(
Made me worried for him, hopefully his wound heals in time. If not he'll have a pretty hard time playing vball. We ate and drank and slacked. hahahha he's so cuteeee. heheheh i think i siao liao! anyway missed him so much, didn't see him for a week le! finally able to see him today made me so happy and thrilled. i was like looking forward to seeing him!!! hahah when he told me he had bad news to say, i was thinking please let it not be him unable to meet me. if really so, i would be super sadddd! T.T hahahah in e end, its about him getting hurt. of course that got me into a worried cum sad state. But just now seeing him made me felt a bit of relief, he's taking care of himself at e very least. :)
Good papaya! hahaha!
Alright, shall go zzzzzzzzzzz and dream in slumberland.!
OMG ITS FREAKING 1.53AM I'M STILL AWAKE WHEN MY EYES ARE DROOPPING.
hahahha goodnight peeps! muazxxxxx.
<3

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...