ALRIGHHHHHT!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA I AM SUPER HIGH TODAY.
HEHEH, MY MOOD IS VERY GOOD NOW! ^^
HEHEH, MY MOOD IS VERY GOOD NOW! ^^
i really enjoyed today. totally.
TGI Fridays rocks e house yoz~! :)
hahahaha, i love e dance we gonna perform in public tmw!
hahahaha, i love e dance we gonna perform in public tmw!
YAY! hahaha, i can't w8!
honestly, i can like hyperventilate here right now.
gosh!
>.<
But still, i kinda scared for tomorrow. the typing in of the pos system thingtyyy.
oh godddddd.
okay let me practice and try revise throught what i learnt here.
hmm, fire beverages, appetizers, salads and soups. Main course delay, inclduign desserts. (Always)
No appetizers, fire main course straight. Desserts delay still.
:)
hahhaaha. i hope i'm right about it! ^^
YAY BABY! WE GONNA ROCK 112 KATONG TOMORROW.
BRING IT ON! :D
BRING IT ON! :D
oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and i got this real big problem with me.
okay, its been really serious at times.
like when e next day is prom, i couldn't get to sleep! dangggggggg. > :(
i keep tossing and turning in bed, my head filled with all e things lahhhhhhhhh.
haiyoooooooo!
BUT I GOTTA SLEEP TONIGHT/ DIE DIE NEED.
BUT I GOTTA SLEEP TONIGHT/ DIE DIE NEED.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
SLEEP ADELINE.
OMG, NOW LIKE 12 PLUS LE.
AND I AINT FEELING TIRED YET.
AND I AINT FEELING TIRED YET.
OH GOSH.
heheh, gonna post some photos!
My work place! :D
HEHEH, THIS IS MY CURRENT MOOD. ^^
hahahah, baby damn cute siol! Like me :P


Comments