Skip to main content
oh yeah....morning roxs and sucks too!!!!! aws, juz love it too....:)

erm, morning met sk at the interchange den walk together to the bball court, only the 2 of us, and some teenagers>>maybe pro players, tok somemore got essence wan lah! hahas...den play bball, while waiting for that avier to come down and play, den he come den sleep there1 wad the, still say wad juz sleep in the morning>>like nocturnal human being lah. And soon realising that my bag was soaked due to the leaking water bottle, and the whole thing was like wet lah, and worst still, my phone was inside and it got all wet!!!! ooh, i am so dead! den ran all the way home, told my mum, she was like ''why u like dat...?!''and all the scoldings. sk was like waiting for me downstairs.

and my dad was like trying to dry it and taking out the sim card and memory card, ai ya, why so 倒霉?! hate it sia, den afterthat like got no mood...play only a bit. wendy came and she was like ooh so late. den callled mh, cos we know he confirm still sleeping.here's the funni part:

aq>>mh:hello!
mh: hello, where are u all?
aq:bball court lah, u faster come down now!
mh: ok, now coming down!
aq: u faster come down lah!
mh: ya lah, i coming down now!
aq: u faster come down lah!
mh: YA LAH! i coming down now!

den he hung down the phone...hahas! irritated him...=D

when he came, he was like blinking his eyes trying to play cos he and ac also so tired. ha, that sk also go obseve so much! den play match>>onli 5 ppl...not so fun, no one attack! like arnd 11.34a.m? we went to buy drinks using avier's money, cos he dun mind wad! den that sarah got take his 10 bucks away, wendy, she and me went opposite to buy, got 5 dollars back. not long be4 the rain came, we all played in the rain, playing ''monkey''. and i always the one being the monkey, not fair lor...after that, the 2 tallies were like the monkeys trying to catch the ball, and only the shorties throwing the ball arnd. aws, ''SHORTIES UNITE''. ooh, forgot to tell u guys, wendy and ac measuring height right, they stand together and was like half head taller(ac). hahas...we were like quarrelling bout the diff in height.

den took shelter under the void deck, took photos....followed by waiting for the rain to get smaller be4 goin home. and den my mum called to ask how mani umbrellas got to bring for us...ooh...she was not dat mad at me!! heng arr....:) they all went home including me, except my mum who went to the gym. so i got back home, and went to wash the bball! and the next thing i knew, i fell in the toliet, and my lips had a deep cut...i hope its not permment bah! like dat, 好丑啊!! den go bathe, had lunch and the rest of the daes follows. well, todae everybody mood no gd, pray hard that next dae will be different!! :)

and this mesage to sk and wendy:
pls remember to return my umbrella on mon! especially sk, you own me 2 umbrellas, i realli dun wanna be a loan shark and chase u all!!!!!!!!

and i also realise that maybe my words are quite insulting to u guys, but maybe i didn't realli understand by the word''childish'', so sorri! hope u guys will remain grace unite 4ever! love u all, =B

till den...BB!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart

Holy grail, can't believe its been more than a year and here I am...decided that it's finally the night that I will pretty much like to update my blog. Yes what a year it has been, wouldn't have expected that my life will be like this a year back. Despite saying this, me is contented. Sitting right here alone in an A/C room hearing to 2NE1 music after a good bath and dinner, spending some me-time (while e hubby go for an impromtu night to JB with his bros). Heh tgif! Loving such Friday night <3  Been learning to appreciate these rare moments of me-time, to make use of it in a way that will make me feel good after. Recently, I thought to myself that 'hey its time to start brushing up the self-growth part of me as well as feeding my own mind and soul' cuz lately that was the part of me that I felt neglected - I guess I do sometimes pin a lot of expectations on myself when it comes to my growth at my work - what do i learn from it (aka professional growth) that I so...

Courage over fear

What a crazy past three weeks it has been - rollarcoaster of emotions for me and I can't believe I survived it T.T From having my dad admitted to hospital in fear of an injury that was discovered to receiving a job opportunity and having to make a career decision in such a short span of time (while i'm on leave) to taking that brave step to inform my boss and ro on my intent to go for the interview to driving without JJ for the first time(s). A whirlpool of emotions, it feels overwhelming to be honest.  And I guess a lot of the emotions were more on the negative side - feeling fearful, anxious of the unknown, terrified maybe. And on the other hand, sense of relief and happiness when my dad was finally discharged because the doctors deem that it wasn't life-threathening and that he just had to attend further body check ups thereafter to receiving the full support and care from my boss and ro. I literally couldn't control my tears falling the moment my boss shared the pie...

Hello October!

A year and six months since the first CB started and look at where we are right now...still feeling pretty surreal that we're still in the midst of battling this pandemic or per say endemic to be?  I guess many of us wouldn't have imagined us to be battling this Covid-19 till today, and I'm just thankful that my loved ones are all safe and healthy <3  It's def been a difficult year for many (mostly in bad way i will say, minus the good part that we do get a decent amount of time to spend at home with your family as most people do wfh since last Apr 2020). But then again, I guess you can say I miss the liveliness of the neighbourhood, I miss the carefree times when we can indeed hang out as a group without worries (now I don't think I can forsee being maskless anytime soon even in the next year but I only wish for the easing of group gatherings because I sincerely miss family/relatives time and opportunities to hang out with your friends!) Covid-19 made me treasur...